According to Astrology, every star and planet has its impact on the human life. The consequences of these stars and planets can be easily seen as everyone gets affected due to position and motion of these planets and stars. Many of the effects of these planets are good, whereas, there are some serious effects too. The presence of certain planets in different houses may lead to extremely deleterious effects, like as – Kal Sarpa Dosha. So it’s extremely important to reduce the impact of these planets with the help of Yantra, Mantra and Tantra.
There are different remedies for different planets:
In astrology, all the stars and planets have its impact and consequences in every human life. Everyone gets affected due to the positions and motions of these stars and planets. Some of the effects of the planets are good, while the others are very serious and bad. This is generated in certain houses because of the positive and negative because of the presence of certain planets. Due to the presence of planets in certain houses, certain bad effects in the lives of people like Kal Sarp Dosha. So, it is extremely important to reduce the impact of this planet with the help of Yantra, Mantra and Tantra.
Remedies for planets are given as:
1) Sun (Surya)
• Begin every important work after eating sweet and drinking water
• charity does not accept
• Worship Lord Vishu
2) Moon (Chandra)
• Get to touch your mother’s blessing through their feet.
• Some solid silver obtained as a gift for your mother.
• Do not get married at the age of 24 years.
• Non-business handling of milk and milk products.
• Keep a glass full of water near your head at night during sleep.
3) Mars (Mangal)
• Keep fasts on Tuesday.
• Help your brothers from time to time. Do not fret it.
• Frequently red dresses give your sister or aunt.
• Throw honey in the river or water.
4) Mercury (Budh)
• Give eunuchs (hijras) green color bangles and clothes.
• A copper coin with a hole throw in a river.
• Feed cows with green fodder or grass.
• Donate a goat.
• Do not accept or carry talismans.
• Clean your teeth with alum everyday.
• Wear copper coin in the neck.
5) Jupiter (Guru)
• Eat Safron (Kesar).
• Saffron on your belly button and tongue in the morning after sunrise and bathing.
• Wear saffron and turmeric paste on your forehead.
• Card over peepal tree.
• Enter eat girls under nine are.
• Wear solid gold neck.
6) Venus (Shukra)
• worship Goddess Laxmi.
• Donate a cow in charity.
• Throw a blue flower in dirty water for 43 days.
7) Saturn (Shani)
• crows feed for 43 days.
• iron to donate.
• Pour mustard oil or alcohol on the floor in the morning after sunrise or sunset.
• Bathing in holy rivers or tanks.
• Donations raddish.
• Take raw coal in the water when faced difficulties.
• Keep a silver square plate with you.
• Keep sugar in your bag under your pillow when sleeping.
• Keep feed at home and a white and black dog.
• Dogs give 100 chapatis.
• Apply saffron on your forehead.
• Donate a cow.
• wear gold in your ears.
• Give white and black blanket made of wool in religious site or temple.
• Ganesh Pooja will be helpful.